frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I need a UK based solicitor advice, UK and yes, I have a

Customer Question

I need a UK based solicitor advice
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: UK and yes
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a claim against me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The claim against was being dealt with my insurance company on my house insurance. Its been taken over by a solicitor. Now apparently because I have n't provided messages between myself and the complainant as I deleted them I'm possibly going to lose my Insurance company acting on my behalf
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 16 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

How can i assist you

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi so I have have had a trip and slip claim on my driveway from a previous friend. I deleted all messages on FB messenger and Whats App in 2018. My house insurance company was acting on my behalf but its now come to light she has messages that I didn't send to them and I couldn't recover them
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 15 days ago.

Did your insurance deal with this matter and pay out?

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 13 days ago.

If there are already different legal practitioners managing the matter, it best to wait for their conclusion. If after this, if you want to challenge the decision or process then you should seek further legal redress.