ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My request - would you take my case in London against UK

My request - would you take my case in London against UK Chemonics Division. In short - I was promised a job in UK Chemonics project for Western Balkan in capacity of Deputy Team Leader (the second highest position in project). I have Offer Letter and Letter of Intent and many email and other messages where I was promised a long term contract as soon as the project is registered in BiH. Before that happened, the UK Chemonics, without any reason decided to terminate my engagement. This is a clear case of promissory estoppel, unfair and unprofessional hiring process, fraudulent behavior, etc. The value of the case is 180.000,00 Euro as direct financial loss on my side, plus non-pecuniary loss, mental pain and lost wages for 3.5 years of an initial duration of the project. I have a case ready, with all solid evidence so I need some law firm to represent me before the courts or tribunal in London. Would you like me to send you all documentation proving my case? I am at the moment Attorney general of city of Zenica, BiH. Thanks
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in BiH, an Atto9rney General in Zenica, but all precontractual, hiring process was conducted in accordance to UK Labor laws and practices as well as UK Chemonics internal Rules and Regulation. As a foreign citizen, when applying the UK law and breach done in UK, I have a right to start a court case
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have submitted Complaint to UK Chemonics with all relevant evidence but they response was very poor and they offered me a compensation in amount one month salary
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: As I mentioned, I have very solid case, with all necessary proofs, so maybe I could send it to the lawyer to study it

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

Unfortunately we are unable to personally take on board clients via this site. As such I would not be able to assist you here.

However if you like, you may find a local solicitor to you via the below site:

Select the option employment and input your postcode.:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

There is also the option and requirement for you to first attempt mediation. This is usually a prerequisite to all employment related claims. There is a free independent body that may be able to assist with this initial process. Here are their contact information:

https://www.acas.org.uk/

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am not satisfied so pls stop sending me your messages. Thanks