Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Thank you, please can you help me on what to do because I've

Thank you, ***** ***** you help me on what to do because I've applied for National insurance number online but they said I have an
existing National insurance number already which has affected the benefits I'm entitled to because this N I NUMBER is ***** which I have no idea how this is happening
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Romford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I don't know what to do
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well I have started working part-time for 3weeks now and this is my first and only job

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you tried to contact the National insurance numbers helpline to locate the previous national insurance number?

Can you confirm whether you have contacted the National Insurance Helpline?

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please I've contacted them and they said I should contact the HMRC, I've done that also but the universal credit says since all the details corespond to that N I NUMBER that proves it's me but the Home Office granted me 30 months leave to remain in the UK this year and that N I NUMBER has been in the system since 2015 thanks

Thank you for the confirmation unfortunately this is outside the scope of my expertise therefore I will opt out to allow another expert to pick this up.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You need to call this number: 0300(###) ###-####/p>

The only persons that can help you is the national insurance team they can help you find your original NI number. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you, I've done that and they said they are going to investigate

Ok, take care