Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

My ubber account is blocked. Bath. UK, I want to ask how can

Customer Question

Hi. My ubber account is blocked.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bath. UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I want to ask how can I unlock my ubber account ?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No only this.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 14 days ago.
Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.
You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.
Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate.

Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you been suspended?

I would need a bit more information to understand what happened, and based on your answers, I will try to help.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, without the additional information I am unable to help. Feel free to get back to me with more information and I will be happy to help.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi. My car broke down. I replaced the clutch. I rented a car from a friend for two days. I did not register the car in the system because it takes long time. I admit I was wrong about that. But why since July 28,2021 my uber account is so closed.Nobody called me to ask me anything. I have three children,I have bills to pay. I have a question. Why at a company as big as Uber it takes a thousand years to register some documents. I didn't buy the car,I just rented it for two days. Thank you.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 11 days ago.

I understand, I am sorry to hear about this. Have you appealed?