John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

律师您好:请问两夫妻吵架,一方去了警察局落口供,12小时后回家,另一方没有追究,请问会留下记录吗和影响签证申请吗请问?

Customer Question

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thank you very much
Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Hi there,

What is your specific question , please?

Expert:  Vineet S replied 18 days ago.

Hi there,

As no information has been provided, I would have to opt-out of the question.

Expert:  John replied 18 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Unfortunately you have not asked a question and I am unsure what your query relates to. If you have a question, please return to the site and let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

In the mean time I would suggest you contact a law firm to assist you with any queries you may have. They can be reached here https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 17 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John