MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Need to review legal pack, UK, Just only one document to be

Need to review legal pack
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just only one document to be reviewed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

What is the document in relation to, and how large is the document.?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have got title register where there are lot charges are there. My question is if I buy the property will I get absolute title ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you review the document pls ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just one title register document
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Need expert confirmation before I proceed
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
4 pages document
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can I send now ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (PV6G1GQ)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know the cost
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My question is
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Will I get absolute tile and there will not be any problem to me in future.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Pls confirm

Very sorry not something I can assist with, I will opt out for another expert to assist.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you there James

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. To clarify your question is whether you will receive absolute title?

Good morning, the attached title register provides that the current owner has absolute title, this is in section B of the title register proprietorship register.

Title Absolute - is the highest class of title of a property which is granted and recorded by the Land Registry, it gives unequivocal right of ownership to the owner and cannot be disputed or challenged by anyone else.

As the current owner has title absolute if they were to sell the property they would transfer title absolute to the new owner. The propoerty should not be sole with a lesser class of title.

MatthewM1117,
Experience: Expert