Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Can you tell me if Doug Walling is a barrister in the UK, I

can you tell me if Doug Walling is a barrister in the UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the US and my question relates to a lawyer in the UK. I would just like to confirm that Doug Walling is a lawyer in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the lawyer Doug Walling in the UK claims to be an expert in export legal issues

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
i just need to verify that Doug Walling is barrister in the UK how much will it cost to get that information

You should search Google, the Bar Council's and the Bar Standard Board's website for details of the barrister.    I have done so but cannot find a registered barrister by that name.

https://www.barstandardsboard.org.uk/

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/