How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4928
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

If a court order says I have to have their particular

This answer was rated:

If a court order says I have to have their particular supervisor but I can have someone if I want does it have to be the parents agreement even though I will still have their surpervisor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no nothing
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This question is to do with a cao

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

What is the exact wording in the order relating to the supervision of the visits?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I am not available for phone calls, but can assure you that the response to your query can be answered online.
  2. The website will offer you a phone call - this is automated; if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you. Their number is:(###) ###-####9374
  3. If you do want a phone call, you can request one and another expert will call you. This is separate to the online request which I will respond to.
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if you ask for detailed review of documents this will attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I can’t remember but they said I only needed one supervisor which was there choice but if I wanted someone else there I could

In that case it is very likely the order says that any other supervisor has to be agreed by both parties, so if you want to change supervisors you will need to get the other parent's agreement.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It says I can have a supervisor if I so wish and only says about their supervisor to be agreed by both parties
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I haven’t said any supervisor in the final hearing only they have

Can I see the order please, what you are saying doesn't appear to make sense to me.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It says if the parents want to change their supervisor it has to be agreed by all parties. Then it says if I want an additional supervisor I can do so

Then as I said, it has to be agreed by the parties, and if you want a second person there then you can.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
But it doesn’t say after mine the supervisor needs to be agreed by the other side. Also can they refuse a name because they don’t know them

That's not what I said. I said 'if you want a second person there then you can'. That is based SOLELY on what you have said. I have not seen the order.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I did send u a picture of the bit of the order but obviously not gone through
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I’ve sent it again

It is as I said above, you can have someone EXTRA present if you want to - that doesn't need to be agreed, the other supervisor is named, and in her absence anyone else has to be agreed.

SASH_Law and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you

You're very welcome.

Enjoy the contact with your grandchild.