Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I need advice on money given as a gift and now relative is

I need advice on money given as a gift and now relative is trying to get it back
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Grimsby england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None only to argue that the money was a gift
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes they are also trying to say that there is 10000 £ In premium bonds missing however we have a statement from nsi stating what bonds there are

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Offeraccepted