How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2998
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I’m from Romania and I came uk May what should I do to stay

Customer Question

Good evening
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I’m from Romania and I came uk May what should I do to stay longer ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing I wanted to ask what steps should I take
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else thank you
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 13 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Where can I see the answer to my question?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 13 days ago.

If you did not enter the UK and was not living in the UK by 30/12/2020 you will not be able to under the EU Settlement scheme.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What steps should I follow to work here ?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 13 days ago.

You will need to return back and apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. You can in the meantime find a potential employer to employ that has a Tier 2 Sponsorship licence