Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I need help with tribunal paperwork I have AGENDA FOR CASE

I need help with tribunal paperwork I have AGENDA FOR CASE MANAGEMENT to complete can I simply fill it out and scan it, then send via email to the tribunal?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK Wolverhampton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent an email to Tribunal and the opposing Party, stating my preferred telephone number for the Preliminary Hearing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This claim has been accepted

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

What exactly do you need to fill out in it? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ill send a picture
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (P1VL232)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (GVZ2G35)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
this is what I need to fill out before my Prelim Hearing for my Tribunal

Thank you very much for clarifying. Yes, you can certainly fill out the form and then either scan it, or take photos of it and email to the Employment Tribunal. That is on the condition that the form does not specifically say that you must post it to them. However, if it does not, it is common practice to email them in.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I see!
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can email all correspondence with the tribunal, via email?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
unless they explicitly state otherwise

Yes they often prefer to deal with emails anyway, so unless you have been asked to post something, you can always email them instead, especially if they have given you an email address for correspondence on their letters

Hello, following my main response above, I just wanted to check that everything was clear. If you have any further queries about this issue, you can reply to me at any time on this portal and I will be happy to help. Thank you.

Hello, I trust that everything has now been resolved to your satisfaction and your original question has been dealt with. If you have any further queries about it, please do not hesitate to get back to me on here. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.