John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

I've been given an offer to study nursing at uni but I have

Customer Question

I've been given an offer to study nursing at uni but I have a record with several charges of shoplifting and I'm worried now incase I don't get into the course because of this
Expert:  John replied 19 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 19 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. Please explain what it is, specifically you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Is thre any way I can find out if I have an active warrant out on me
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I cant afford that sorry
Expert:  John replied 19 days ago.

You should go to any police station and ask them. They will be able to tell you.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 19 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.