james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Have a friend going tomorrow morning for an operation 50/50

Customer Question

Have a friend going tomorrow morning for an operation 50/50 chance of survival . Has no will wants to put affairs in order . What can we do ?
JA: Where is the friend? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: colchester essex
JA: What steps has the friend taken so far?
Customer: Just phone me from hospital in a panic nothing prepared
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Don’t think so
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can you help!
Expert:  james bruce replied 19 days ago.
It is possible for him write a very simple will.
Start it saying this is the last will and testament of ………….Then list who will be executor.Then simply state what he wishes to leave and to whom. Do that in numbered points ie 1,2,3 etcHe would then need to sign and date in front of two people
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It will be legal document
the document if signed and witnessed is legal. A will does not have to be written by a lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.