frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have signed a clean order break under domestic abuse and

Customer Question

I have signed a clean order break under domestic abuse and mental not strong enough last year how can I stop that now from happening he will get the property everything
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tamworth Staffordshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: D11 form to stop the divorce
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That it please help me to stop the clean order break as the property needs to be on the market and spilt half each
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The courts told me the consent as not been approved or application yet
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

I am not sure what you mean by signing a clean break order. How can you sign this when the divorce still under way

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have signed it the clean break order

Who asked you to sign this order

Provided the correct process was followed when you signed the order and you did so voluntarily, it is likely the order became a legally binding document. This means it could be challenging to overturn. However, there are instances where such orders can be challenged. For example if there was non-disclosure of relevant facts, undue influence etc.. The first thing is to speak to the initial legal practitioners who managed the order been made. To discuss any possibilities of challenging the order based on your specific circumstance and required supporting evidence.

I hope this response has helped. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, you can ask another question on the site. It has been my pleasure to assist you.