frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I have a question. My ex partner doesn't pay the mortgage.

Hi, I have a question. My ex partner doesn't pay the mortgage. We bought the house in 2009, but on the mortgage is only his name. I don't have any evidence. We are 4.5 years as separated, I still live in the house and I WAS PAYING THE MORTGAGE TO HIS ACCOUNT - HE WAS PAYING TO THE hALIFAX
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: LONDON
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i'VE wrote a letter to the Halifax and started to pay the mortgage from my business account straight to halifax, as they don't talk with me and don't alowed to pay from the personal account
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was paying for all house costs and repairs threw all those years.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Is this the family home? Is he still paying the mortgage with you paying as well? The property is in his sole name why are you paying from your business account?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the home is a family home, he was paying before he left. I'm paying now. Yes, the property is on his sole name
The bank doesn't accept payments from my personal account, so I find a way to pay the mortgage from my business account. Before I WAS PAYING TO MY EX PARTNERS ACCOUNT AND HE WAS PAYING TO THE BANK.