AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

My wife is applying for the global talent dependent visa,

Hello again (:So my wife is applying for the global talent dependent visa, she holds Jordanian and Palestinian citizenship.Her family name in the Jordanian ID is different from the Palestinian ID, it is the same family just some letters are different.If I translate the Palestinian ID to English and write her family name in the translation like the one in the Jordanian ID, will that solve the issue? Or i have to provide other proofs?Thank you

Good evening, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

You would need to provide evidence such as deed poll as to why the names are ***** ***** Palestinian ID and Jordanian ID.

The evidence will not be sufficient if there is just a translation.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just a follow up to this question, she is using the Jordanian citizenship to apply, but the application asks if she holds any other nantionalities, she said yes the Palestinian nationality and provided ID numberDoes she have to prove she has a Palestinian ID ?

I have answered in other chat. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry, we didn’t discuss this specific question beforeCan you please try to answer the question, or would you like to create a new question?

Your wife must declare both her Jordan and Palestinian citizenship on application,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Kind regards.