AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I would like to attach a bank statement in my wife’s global

Hi !I would like to attach a bank statement in my wife’s global talent visa dependent application. For how many days back the bank statement should be? And how much money is required?Thank you

Good evening, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

You should provide at least 6 months bank statements and ensure that you have had sufficient funds in account for the last 28 days.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the last 6 months my account was nearly zero for few times, but in the past month the amount of money is good i think.Since it is not a requirement to provide bank statements in the global talent visa for both the holder and the dependent, will a statement that shows sufficient funds for the last 28 days be enough? Without going back for 6 months

The last 28 days will be sufficient to show in bank statements as evidence of support.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.