How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3482
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I have many problems. Someone is blocking me out of

This answer was rated:

I have many problems. Someone is blocking me out of education I need to take to court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: liverpool uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am not able to get employment cos someone is giving information out to organization on behalf of police.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Great! When can they call me.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have a serious police case pending. They are needing more information. And searching for that.Meanwhile a lady and her group are causing utmost problems. By blocking jobs and college etcWhat can I do??
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I need to take to crown court. She has also arranged 2 marriages without my permission and the old man is coming to sleep with me all night long. I can get a no trace marriage document to prove illegal marriage. Which I did not sign.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Quite a jargon but accurate and true. How much is it to take to crown court?? I am on legal aid.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Thank you for the question.  If someone is publishing (even verbally) information about your which is not true and is detrimental to your character, it may be a case of deflation.  In order to prove defamation of character there are two “barriers” which you have to prove.  Firstly, you have to show that there has been a publicised statement which is to your detriment.  You have to be able to show that it is not true.  So just for an example, if you have been convicted of a crime, and maintain your innocence, and someone publicises this on social media you wouldn’t have a case as you have been found guilty by law.  You have to be able to show that the statement is untrue.  Secondly you have to be able to show that you have suffered, or are likely to suffer a detriment due to the false information which has been shared about you. If you can do both of these things then you will be successful in your case for defamation.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Lady is against for a mental health case with doctor. Doing hundreds of mental health acts. She is against for police case.

That won't make a difference if you take the matter to court.

RJM Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How much is it roughly to take to court?? Crown court?? Will legal aid cover my costs.

That is not something I can answer I am afraid, if it is a criminal only element then it will not cost you anything as this would be brought by the CPS.  The cost of going to court will depend on many factors so I really couldn't guess I am afraid.