How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3482
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I spoke to you earlier its Bethany England, Yes Llantwit

Customer Question

I spoke to you earlier its Bethany England
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Yes Llantwit major, Vale of Glamorgan, near Brridgend
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Everything
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I've explained all earlier on our chats
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have had all my inheritance stolen by Solicitors, and my belongings have been stolen, and my car also. My home was broken into and personal items of my Father's were taken. My home i am in at present is unliveable and the council will not do anything to help. If you can call me, I would like to speak to you as it is a very deep and complexes case.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for the question, I am sorry to hear about this matter.  Firstly, this would be a criminal matter therefore as opposed to instructing a solicitor in the first instance, you must contact the police.  The police will open a criminal investigation, and if required they will forward the matter to the Crown Prosecution Service and they will bring legal proceedings against the property entities.  If you require to get money back that has been taken and is not returned to you via the criminal proceedings, you can make a claim in court.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.