How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3448
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I live in France but my bank is in England and I want to sue

This answer was rated:

I live in France but my bank is in England and I want to sue them for everything they have its nationwide building they blocked my online banking because I have a girlfriend in Russia and I sent her money for her to get an emergency operation but now she needs a another one or she will die she had a tumor and they thought they got it all but they didn't and my bank says it is a fraud case its my money and if I want to send her it I can . now I want to take them for every penny

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Thank you for the question.  If they are an English country you will require to raise a claim in the UK courts.  In terms of the value of your case, you would be able to claim for a little bit of compensation and also any losses you have incurred.  When you raise a claim against them, you will require to quantify the claim, this is where you lay out what you are claiming for and justify the amount claimed for.  You may wish to instruct someone to represent you if you are in France.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

RJM Law and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you