RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Can i work part time meaning 24 hours on skilled worker

Customer Question

Hi can i work part time meaning 24 hours on skilled worker visa? It will not affect my nationality? And ILR?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no i havent asked the lawyer, i live in England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: what do you mean by steps? My question is can you work part time meaning 24 hours on skillwed worker visa? And it will not affect my ILR or nationality process?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
By 24 i mean 24 hours per week
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for the question.  I am afraid the simple answer is no, on a skill workers visa you require to sponsored to work a ,minimum of 30 hours per week, therefore if you work part time at only 24 hours per week your visa can be refused and it would likely have an affect on your other pending matters.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.