Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a courier shipmant fromTurkey and they are asking for

I have a courier shipmant fromTurkey and they are asking for Ant-money laundering cleanace certificate, Anti terrorist cleance certificate and anti drug clearnace certificate the shipment is to arrive in the USA they say its the law.Is it?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: nyc usa
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i sent a money transfer to clear the shipment to a us bank
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the turkish govt appointed me beneficiary

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you need to contact customer services you can do so by calling free on: 0808(###) ###-####or by email: *****@******.***

You may get a request offering you a telephone call. I am more than happy to do this for you but please note that this is a premium service and therefore attracts an additional charge. This charge is not instead of asking an online question but in addition to. You do not have to accept a telephone call and if you do not wish to have it, please do not click on the request for one. Should you do so then you will be charged for the call.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

Its a scam. There are no such things.

I assume you have been promised a portion of some gold or money.

Its called advance fee fraud.

Its a scam - you will not get anything.

You can check out:

https://www.419eater.com/

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.