How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5591
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I need a confirmation letter from home office about my

This answer was rated:

I need a confirmation letter from home office about my status in U.K.. I got indefinite leave to remain in U.K. in June 1996 , I lost the letter but, have passports. With the indefinite stay
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I’m in Britain,
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I sent emails to home office! They just reply with automated mail . More than one month
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not

Good evening, welcome to just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I just need to cancel

I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Please note that although I can guide you, just answer doesn’t provide legal representation and therefore no solicitor/client relationship is formed.

You have just requested a call but you are saying you want to cancel? Do you wish for a call?

SolicitorRM and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you

You apply for the No Time a limit which will give you a BRP showing your ILR status.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, I am happy to guide you and should you change your mind about call feel free to let me know. All the best.