AkuaK
AkuaK, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
109603637

My wife is applying for global talent visa dependent, she is

Hi !My wife is applying for global talent visa dependent, she is living in Palestine but she also holds the Jordanian citizenship, can she apply in a visa application center in Jordan?Thanks

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

She would need to apply country she is currently living in which would be Palestine.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But our applications here as Palestinians they don’t get processed in Palestine they go to the UK embassy in JordanAnd I applied from jordan at some point without any issues, or it is a requirement for this visa specifically?

It will not be a problem if they are processed in Jordan as Palestine already does this.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I see thanks