Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Ellen, i transffer money to and Money transfer agent for

Customer Question

Good morning Ellen,
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i transffer money to and Money transfer agent for money exchange in 2019 to my wife but they claimed they mistakenly paid into my personal account
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As i have no acccess to the account, i could not check but this year in June when i was able to check i found out thhat the money was transfffered in but reverse back to the same souce after about two weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been in contact with him and he said he is investigating and thats what i hear for over 3 months . my bank and acccount officer has gotten involved but he is not ready to provide proof that the money was not returned to his account
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 16 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.

Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

I am sorry to hear about this. If this firm is regulates by the FCA Financial Conduct Authority | FCA, which I suspect the are, you can eventually make a compliant to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service Financial Ombudsman Service: our homepage (financial-ombudsman.org.uk). But for now, you will need to make a formal compliant to the financial institution in question and ask for a resolution. Have you done it yet?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have done this but the agent -Bilex International is not ready to produce evidence of not receipt of the money

Then a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service could be an option.