How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5596
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I m from Turkey. My wife is in the UK at this moment. She

Customer Question

My name is***** m from Turkey.
My wife is in the UK at this moment. She had visa as a business person and she work as mobile chef.On June 2021 she applied again for business person visa . When she applied her accountant mistakenly wrote her income more than approximately 4000 Pound. And unfortunately documents was supplied to home office. Because of this reason she get a refuse from Home office but we are planning to request a administrative review and we have to submit evidence of the why they wrote more than 4000 Pound.Problem is they don t want to intent a letter about their mistakes.What she can do? What is the your suggestion.? This mistake was not occur because of her but, it looks she can not find a evidence she is innocent.What she do ? What is your suggestion?It is important to submitt right document for this application. But she have to proove she is innocent.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, welcome to just answer.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

I am a solicitor and reviewing your question for you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
good morning
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
good morning,
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We need a really srong evidence/suggestion. Her bank account and her invoices are compatible.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Bear with me I am typing your response.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
but her accountant declerate her income approximately 4000 pound more.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
it looks her annualy income 4000 pound is more than her invoice
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your patience. You must get the account to do a witness statement/affidavit to explain their mistake and to produce the correct statement and to attach both these and if she is self employed her SA302 returns. She will also have to do do a cover letter explaining what the documents are seeking to clarify. If it is just an inadvertent error she should be ok.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am glad to clarify anything either typing or on the call. All the best.