Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Morning...Can I please talk to someone related to my

Customer Question

Morning...Can I please talk to someone related to my situation with the surgery I am currently at ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Warwick in Warwickshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None....I have been literally thrown out due to my aggresive behaviour
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really and have been with them for 21 years ...and been falsly accused by the Family care
Expert:  Vineet S replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 17 days ago.

Hi there,

If you are not happy with your local surgery, then you can report it to the NHS.

You can make a complaint to the NHS, regarding the mismanagement at your surgery.

You can make a complaint to NHS England by post-

By post to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
Redditch
B97 9PT

By email to: *****@******.***

If you are making a complaint please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.

By telephone: 0300 311 22 33- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday

You can further escalate your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health services ombudsman, if you are not happy with NHS resolution.

You can make complaint to the Parliamentary and Health services ombudsman, online using the below weblink-

https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/making-complaint