Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I purhased some double glazing from Safetyle and they had to

Customer Question

Hi, i purhased some double glazing from Safetyle and they had to put up scaffolding in my downstairs neighbours garden
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London Ub5 5ha
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I spoke to the downstairs tenants who were happy for the scaffolding to go up
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I did not get permission from the landlady. It didn't even occur to me
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.
Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.
You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.
Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate.

Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 10 days ago.

Thank your for your patience. I am sorry for the delay. You should have checked the tenancy agreement as your landlord's consent might have been required. It may not be too late to speak to her now as you don't want her to find you in breach of the tenancy - which can eventually lead to an eviction procedure or terminating the lease, dependent on the lease. It is not clear what exactly you are asking for, but feel free to get back to me and I will be happy to assist to the extent I can.