How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 650
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

My employer stop paying me CSP. They make a mistake and

This answer was rated:

Hello. My employer stop paying me CSP . They make a mistake and blame me. I work for the company 12 years.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: My manager and HR decided to stop paying me CSP . I been told that my fault. I really would appreciate som advice or help because the company just make what the want with employees
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I'm full time permanent contract employee for 12years. No I give up the union.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances, can you provide me some further background infromation so that I can best advise you?

MatthewM1117 and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good morning. Thank u very much.

Can you provide a suitable time to call you?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Any time

Thank you for the confirmation, I will call you shortly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you very much

If you can attach a copy of the contract, or a photo of the clause relating to the company sick pay I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (63P5Q7G)

Thank you for the attached, as discussed the company sick pay is discretionary therefore it will be difficult to establish that the employer is in breach of contract.

However that being said I would advise that you raise a formal grievance, the following link should assist you in raising a grievance:

If this does not resolve the matter, you could enter into conciliation with ACAS, using the following link:

This is a free and impartial service whereby ACAS will try to resolve the matter between yourselves and ACAS.