Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I would like a sentence to request payment for a week's work

Hi, I would like a sentence to request payment for a week's work done (S/E) but still awaiting payment of my invoice.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Romsey, Hampshire UK. Also, I was taken on for 1 month trial for telemarketing , which they stopped after i week, asking me to revert to Self Employed, commission only
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I emailed a reply of no and attached my invoice, regards Peter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I do have an aggreement

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Please provide some more details of your circumstances and what do you specifically want to know about this? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Hello, I was wondering if you have had a chance to consider my query above please? I will need your response before I provide an accurate answer to your situation. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Good afternoon Ben, Thank you for your response. The situation has changed somewhat whereby the recipient has closed the company and Domain name. Therefore, I will not now require your services or any future services related to My-secure Just Answer and wish to cancel any future payments to these. I am grateful for you following up though.
P.S. I wanted to give you 5 star ratings, but it wasn't working.
Kind regards ***** ********@******.***
07771 986833

Without the requested information, I can only provide you with general information, which hopefully will still be useful to you. I understand you want some wording to request a payment as detailed above.

You can use something along those lines:

I would like to request payment for the work done between the dates of X and X, whilst I carried out the following role and duties for you: [provide brief details]. I would ask that payment is made no later than X [I would say 10 days from the request].

Oh sorry our replies crossed. OK no problem, I am sorry it did not work out this time. You can cancel your membership by going to your account section on this site. All the best