Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I have congestion charges from London. I didn't have a

Customer Question

I have congestion charges from London. I didn't have a letter and didn't know of this but I had a office enforcement that was at my door. I have not got long to pay this. How can I enter an agreement
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Doncaster
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I didn't receive the letter and I have tried to enter an agreement at the door I'm only given so many hours to pay 500. That I don't have.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry. I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 7 days ago.

Please note the following:

My replies will be in writing. I may not respond right away as i may be away from my desk but will endeavour to get back to you as soon as i am able to.

The website generates pop up requests for call requests. These can be accepted or rejected by either of us at any time. If you opt in for a call request this will be subject to additional charges from the website.

If i am required to peruse any documentation and provide advice on the same this will also be subject to additional charges which i will inform you of appropriately.

We are legal experts and provide general advice on your enquires. We do not offer legal representation, nor can we act on your behalf.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider the following:

CItizens advice bureau - www.citizensadvice.org.uk;

Find a solicitor - solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk;

Direct access- www.barcouncil.org.uk/

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 7 days ago.

The bailiffs should have copies of all the correspondence in relation to the debt so you should ask them to provide copies of the same urgently. If the debt is in fact due then you need to pay, or at least arrange a payment plan with them. If they are aggressive then you can call the police to come for breach of peace.