Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Very I am from Poland 🇵🇱,, English is not my first

Very good afternoon. I am from Poland 🇵🇱, , English is not my first language , I understand 80 procent but I have small problem. Can You tell me but with different works
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Let me finish...how I can understand, wait please...
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: how to understand criminal justice act 1988 c. 33, part xi , section 160 a (4)
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I will be in a court because of 160 a,b,c
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
36 pic. was taken from LEGAL WEBSITE, of NOW ALREADY ADULT WOMEN, but it was naked pics. of THEM .
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
In this time they are porn stars , one of them is Sasha Grey.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

The section in question basically says that it is illegal to possess indecent images of children basically naked pictures of children (160 subsection 1). Subsection 2 discusses the exceptions:

a) - You have a legitimate reason for having the photo

b) You had not seen the photo and did not know or had no reason to think it was indecent

c) That the photo was sent to you without your request and you did not keep it for an unreasonable time frame

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, my mobile was stolen in 2017 with access to ALL of my accounts: Fb , gmai and my email (wp.pl) and with synchronisation to all devices connected to my accounts. Therefore ALL downloads on my stolen mobile was / is / will be on my current devices. In April 2020 somebody sent to somebody one or more pics. via Gmail and company reported about it Metropolitan Police. After this many times I sent a text to " my" officer that my accounts a hacked. In 2020 I was asked during 2 hours about sending this pics. not about possession ( if I sent it, it's mind , I 've been in possession!) . But 16th I have in M. Court case only about possession. I have proofs about hacked accounts ( screens shots for example notifications in French - it's impossible to receive in UK. notification in not English - English is mandatory in UK and I have screens who showed that during one minute ( for example at 10:35 pm. I was in a place where I was and 12 km.away. Its physically impossible. ) Nobody want to believe me and Police is quiet that access to my accounts have other person / other people.

I see, well that is a matter for your defence to any prosecution you need to instruct a criminal solicitor to defend you in that regard. Take care

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank You..
Happy to help take care
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Customer: replied 18 hours ago.
But I paid it two weeks ago; now I haven't money on account ( cash only) 2weeks ago I asked about this same case.
Customer: replied 18 hours ago.
I taped with J. Aldermartin l

Sorry I am not clear if you have a further query but I answered your question above. Take care