How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3021
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I am having a problemwith Together Energy. In January they

This answer was rated:

I am having a problemwith Together Energy. In January they said I owed £1000,I disputed this, they did nothing to resolve this. The next communication was them saying that they had made mistake and infect they owed me £950.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Harrow , and I need to talk about this.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Its complicated and would take all day to type
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i just want advice


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

I suggest you write to the energy provider, which details a chronology of events leading to your present complaint. Within the complaint ensure you mention the fact you have not been provided adequate explanation about why you are owed the amount in question.

Send the letter via email and post to the complaints department.

Do you understand what i have stated so far? if yes i will proceed to discuss the next step.

Anthony Chendo and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.

As discussed you can contact the ombudsman using the link below assuming you do not get a response to your email.

Energy Ombudsman: Here to help with gas & electricity complaints | Ombudsman Services (