Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I am having a problemwith Together Energy. In January they

I am having a problemwith Together Energy. In January they said I owed £1000,I disputed this, they did nothing to resolve this. The next communication was them saying that they had made mistake and infect they owed me £950.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Harrow , and I need to talk about this.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Its complicated and would take all day to type
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i just want advice

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

I suggest you write to the energy provider, which details a chronology of events leading to your present complaint. Within the complaint ensure you mention the fact you have not been provided adequate explanation about why you are owed the amount in question.

Send the letter via email and post to the complaints department.

Do you understand what i have stated so far? if yes i will proceed to discuss the next step.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

As discussed you can contact the ombudsman using the link below assuming you do not get a response to your email.

Energy Ombudsman: Here to help with gas & electricity complaints | Ombudsman Services (ombudsman-services.org)