RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Your solicitor told me to get a receipt invoice for what I

Your solicitor told me to get a receipt invoice for what I have paid to the you

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

I wondered if you could be more specific with your question and I will see if I am able to assist you.  Thank you.