How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3477
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

I am looking for someone to help with what seems to be an

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to help with what seems to be an abuse of process. I have human right claim that was issued on the 28th june the process seems to have been missed as we are now 3 months on. In this time a criminal matter has been logged against me in relation to this claim. There has been no administration or paper trail and it seem a decision was made without the evidence of which I have requested from the police and court. We have a skeleton arguement already formed aswell as the particulars of claim for the litigation claim. Is there someone who would be willing to assist me as as I am unrepresented. Thank you
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The application was heard at Huntington/ cambridge magistrates court.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have made an application on paper under s1 of police(property)act for the return of the phone which has not been returned and also an application under the magistrates court act 1980 to reopen the matter. They seem very reluctant for me to do this without representation. I have had no paperwork of the outcome to the case on the 1th August. Only court registrar saying that a warrant has been issued without bail.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There is much more to this but I do not want to confuse the situation. I feel I have been targeted. Thank you for your quick response
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 15 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for the question and I am sorry to hear about this matter, unfortunately, you will not be able to obtain representation via this website as we are here simply to provide general legal guidance.  However, if you are required to defend a criminal matter, you may be entitled to legal aid.  Legal aid is available to some people but this will depend on the issues being dealt with in the case and the applicant’s financial position. However, legal aid can be available to some people. No lawyer will be able to say if you will be entitled to legal aid or not, as each case is dealt with on and individual basis. What you will have to do is look for local relevant solicitor (most firms have them) who will accept legal aid then ask them to represent you and make an application for legal aid accordingly on your behalf. I can provide a link to help you find one or you can do a simple google search. Your instructed solicitor will help you complete the legal aid application, this will then be assessed by the legal aid board and it will be them who make a decision as to whether or not you will qualify for legal aid for the case/claim.  In terms of the other issues you wish to pursue then I can provide you a link to find a solicitor near you who could provide representation in the matter depending on where you stay, the links are as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.