RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

With pre settled status, working for NHS 0 hours contract, I

Customer Question

Hello , I’m Romanian with pre settled status , working for NHS 0 hours contract, I would like to bring my girlfriend do the Uk , she is Ukrainian , we tried to open short time visa for 6 months English course but unfortunately home officer rejected (2 pictures ) , the question is: what is the best way an successful to bring my girlfriend to the Uk ?
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for the question.   From the letter the Home Office have made it quite clear what their reasons are for rejecting the application.   Therefore you can continue to go down the same route as you have been trying however, you will require to satisfy the Home Office that the intention of your partner travelling is legitimate which they are not satisfied of at the moment.  I would look at remedying each point they have made in the letter, which they have been quite clear about then try applying again and hopefully if you can remedy these matters they will be satisfied that your application can succeed.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can I ask one question more , what kind of visa you will recommend for as , ?
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

That would really depend on your personal circumstances.  The Home Office would be able to assist with that.  If you need help with a visa application, your local citizens advice would also be able to help free of charge.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I need some advice on this, I’m not clear why they rejected my document that’s why I need some professional advice
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where I can find this
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

They did outline in the letter why they have rejected the application there are a few reasons they have stated.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** to know where I can find what kind of the documents do I need to not to do the same mistakes like last time
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

They has stated this in the letter i.e. you. have no shown where the father's money came from etc. if you can do this then they are more likely to be satisfied with your evidence.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Mani Thanks
Expert:  RJM Law replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome and I wish you all the best.