frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

Is it possible to expedite a visa that is already

Customer Question

Is it possible to expedite a visa that is already processing
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: I have applied for a UK Students Visa. My biometrics & visa application appointment was last August 13 its been more than 3 weeks I was notified last August 18 that it was in processing however I am yet to receive any update and I need it ASAP as my course starts this September. It is overdue
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope nothing else
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 12 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My course starts this September. Had I known it would take longer than the 3 weeks i would have opted for an expedited application.

Unfortunately there is no option to expedite your visa application which is already in progress