How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 80790
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I’m a dutch royal (let them be bad) and the police haven’t

Customer Question

I’m a dutch royal bastard (let them be bad) and the police haven’t done anything about my stolen fund!
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pownall gardens but originally*****shepperton look how we were treated ‘I don’t care much for members of the royal family’ -police warden
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I left some seeds but everyone’s stolen greed won on this one. I’m trying to hold on to faith in humanity that someone will do something but these damn sassy queens
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was going to have the letter N burned into my bum. West end. (Minor celebrity)
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 16 days ago.

Good morning.

My name is ***** ***** I'm a barrister. I’m happy to assist you today and I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

I'll do my best to resolve this for you - but can you tell me what your question is please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 15 days ago.

Hello, can you please clarify what your question is so I can assist you today?

Expert:  plclegal replied 15 days ago.

Hello - as you haven't given any more information I will have to opt out of your question as I am unable to assist. Kind regards.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Hello. The police cannot really do much about this because its outside of their jurisdiction.

Anyway, I'm afraid they have limited resources and society makes a high demand upon them, so they don't have to act upon every report.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you my opinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion. Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting to lose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even though they have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a good chance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to every legal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a county court judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard in the magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.