MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Cygnet medical company Woking hospital (breach of duty of

Customer Question

Cygnet medical company Woking hospital (breach of duty of care) capacity to take care of oneself (ref conditions of***** (A2 dominion housing sue) (emailed ceo years ago ignored A2 dominion housing) (Netflix project probe) (use of images with my face without permission sue
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Can you provide some further information so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Unfortunately without further information I will have to provide a general answer.
My first piece of advise would be to resolve any issues informally, this usually involves following some form of complaints procedure. As different companies have different procedures I would request a copy of the complaints process. I would then raise a formal complaint in accordance with the complaints procedure. Within the complaints procedure there should be a timescale for providing a response to a complaint, if you have not received an adequate response then I would then considering escalating the matter to the appropriate body.