How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MatthewM1117 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 672
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MatthewM1117 is online now

Cygnet medical company Woking hospital (breach of duty of

Customer Question

Cygnet medical company Woking hospital (breach of duty of care) capacity to take care of oneself (ref conditions of***** (A2 dominion housing sue) (emailed ceo years ago ignored A2 dominion housing) (Netflix project probe) (use of images with my face without permission sue
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 17 days ago.

Can you provide some further information so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 16 days ago.

Unfortunately without further information I will have to provide a general answer.
My first piece of advise would be to resolve any issues informally, this usually involves following some form of complaints procedure. As different companies have different procedures I would request a copy of the complaints process. I would then raise a formal complaint in accordance with the complaints procedure. Within the complaints procedure there should be a timescale for providing a response to a complaint, if you have not received an adequate response then I would then considering escalating the matter to the appropriate body.