How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14783
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

I have a money claim court I need a solicitor, E20 1DP,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a money claim court I need a solicitor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: E20 1DP
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Judgment entered against the defendant
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is between me and beauty salon owner they make my hair to damage and …. Is long story I have everything to proof but I need solicitor to help me to win my case
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today.
Sorry to hear of the issue. I will set out my written answer shortly.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

Just a note that we are an internet forum and not a law firm, so we cannot act for you. We do not give legal advice but rather, information and guidance from a legal standpoint.
In a small claim (up to £10,000) you would not generally need a law firm either - you an only recover up to £260 of legal fees if you win so if you pay a lawyer more than that, you will be out of pocket which may make the claim uneconomical.
We can review documents as part of the paid premium service or you could ask a law firm which deals in small claims to help - they should be able to do this for a low fixed fee. I will set out a few firms who do small claims for you, if you want to explore this with them :

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

If you need a lawyer to act for you then there are pro bono (free of charge) lawyers who could assist you. You can try these firms for legal representation (they are a charity who connect you to pro bono lawyers) : LawWorks or

Here is another:

And there is this one for advocacy (to represent you at a hearing) : Advocate: Finding free legal help from barristers

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

I hope this helps and answers the question - my goal is to ensure you are happy with the answer and have the information you need. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.

Many thanks,

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 13 days ago.

Please let me know if the answer helped or if you need me to cover anything else?. I am happy to clarify the answer or if you have any follow up questions. If so, I’d be grateful if you would let me know. I am free most days, including weekends, so feel free to ask me anything you are unsure of.

Best wishes,