RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I am a creator. I had created a set of 12 games as a new

I am a creator. I had created a set of 12 games as a new method in the world to teach English. How I can make a patent for my games?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Sc**thorpe.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I don't understand your question. About which steps do you speak?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am a teacher of Russian and Lithuanian languages. I had been working 5 years on my project. I have created a set of 12 games as new method to teach English. I want to make PATENT for my games.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Thank you for the question.  This should not be too difficult, however from what you have described you may also want to consider copyright and trademark also, obviously if this is the type of thing that could be quite lucrative you will want to protect all aspects of it.  You will want to look at instructing an intellectual property solicitor and they can look trough the games etc. and advise what is the best way forward to protect your creations.  Unfortunately, this is not something we would do but I  can provide you with links to enable you to find a solicitor near you who will be able to assist.   Your local small firms will unlikely able to help with this, and you will possibly need one of the larger firms but you certainly will be able to find someone.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I want to know where in Sc**thorpe I can make a patent for my games as a scientific job. Why you don't answer me. Maybe your company is crazy? Mr.Leonas Peterzikas