Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I have to provide home office sponsorship for a visa to my

Customer Question

Hello, I have to provide home office sponsorship for a visa to my girlfriend , father who sponsors works in germany , he has a contract + has a pay slips , but he doesn't have a bank account , he has a salary cash on hand , he opened a bank account especially for my girlfriend and put money there 6,500 pounds for 6 months visa , but hom office rejected it saying here in the photo. what he needs to do so that the home office does not reject the visa again ?
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,

For making a successful standard visitor visa application, following information is required-

• the reason for the visit & dates, visitor is planning to travel to the UK

• details of where visitor will be staying during the visit, with the accommodation proof

• how much you think your trip will cost and financial proof of sufficient amount of money for the trip

• If any one sponsoring the trip, then they need the name and address of anyone paying for your trip financial statement from the sponsor and the source of these funds.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

In your case, - the purpose of the visit is to attend English language Course , however, no proof has been provided if the applicant has secured a place in the said course to evident it.

Secondly, No adequate accommodation proof is provided , where the visitor will stay during the visit.

As the BF of the applicant does not have adequate space to accommodate the visitor .

Thirdly, Applicant's father has given his financial documents in support , however no source of the fund is given, so those funds can not be taken into consideration.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

The visitor here needs to be straightforward with the the reason for the visit , and provide that he/she has sufficient funds for the visit and have adequate place to stay for the duration of the visit.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello, how to indicate the source of the fund, what documents are needed for this, the father opened a specially bank account and put there the amount of money how to bring it to his daughter's studies?
Expert:  Vineet S replied 7 days ago.

Source of funds of the money - Original source of that money - If the money is from savings/pension /from any sale transactions/ Lottery winnings etc.