Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

My husbands' building company has a financial dispute with

Good afternoon,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My husbands' building company has a financial dispute with another building company and we dealt with that though our lawyer. The company didn't reply to our lawyer letter where my husband sent a final account showing that he does't own him any money that he was claiming. sorry i didnt finish
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now the company -the owner is also Polish , is sending money demand to my home address in Poland using a polish solicitor and saying that they have a right to start a court prosecution against us in Poland. My question is if they have a right to do it in Poland?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We all live in UK, the company is registered in UK
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not sure what other information would be helpful to answer my question. Thank you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry I don’t see your questions when I was typing. We live in London.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information.

Which country were the services performed?

Does the written contract state a legal jurisdiction: England or Poland?

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is JCT contract. The project was done in UK. Those are both Ltd companies registered in UK.