12826847

I am under police surveillance. I am being stalked, I am

Customer Question

I am under police surveillance. I am being stalked
JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am under police surveillance. I am being followed, filmed and photographed without my permission. Also, they are setting up stunts that are designed to portray me as some kind of sexual pervert by sending scantily clad females (even kids) near me and snapping me as if I am following them. This has been going on for most of this year and the police have never spoken to me. I am keeping notes on this. I promise you this is not a joke. I am very worried. How can I stop this?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: By me? No.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t know.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have just noticed “Canada law”. I am in the UK. Should I log out?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Why do you think this is happening?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I think someone has reported me for something and they think that I am some kind of risk, but I certainly am not. They really should have spoken to me. Is this going to go on forever?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

Ok, but what do you think you have been reported for ?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 days ago.

Without the information that I asked for I can only really give you a general answer. However what I can say is this. Please don't worry, you are not under surveillance. There are two reasons that I know that. The first is that surveillance is extremely expensive and they need lots of authorities to do that and they don't do it for this type of crime. The second is that if you were under surveillance she would never know about it. He would never see the same officer twice.  You would never be filmed or photographed. This is just simply not the actions of t

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 days ago.