Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Sorry I was just browsing and didnt mean to trigger chat. I

Hi sorry I was just browsing and didnt mean to trigger chat. I was just checking a company to find out how genuine they are. As I have been scammed in the past I am also having problems with the scams being put forward with police
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North Yorkshire UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as far as the company is concerned. The police in 3 battles where I am innocent and have proof of at least one that they have lied They have fined me nearly £2000 for motoring offences which I have not commited. I have pulled common and trust law on them as it hopefully will be more powerful than their corrupt civil maritime law
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Maybe there is but a lawyer paid for by my insurance ran away from these and consequently this has caused a break up in my of my family and they have taken my driving licence off me without my consent or even knowing it went to court I am destroyed by what these monsters have done
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the company I was trying to check was profitmarketsCFD
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the company I was trying to check was profitmarketsCFD are they legitimate or scammers

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

I have conducted some research on “profitmarketsCFD” and their website (https://www.profitmarketscfd.com/).  I am not overly impressed with their “front of house” presentation.  The registered office location is outside mainland Britain in Austria.  I have seen the style of website dozens of time before.   All this suggests that the company may be a “Boiler Room” operation.

Furthermore, aggressive advertising for Stock, FOREX and Bitcoin Markets trading is an increasingly common scam where investors are persuaded to part with their savings and pension pots for the promise of much higher returns by so-called “expert traders”.   These promises are spurious and there is a growing list of criminal convictions for traders who have emptied their clients’ trading accounts to fund their extravagant lifestyles while losing millions on the markets.

At the best of times, and even for experienced traders, the Stock, FOREX and Cryptocurrency markets are extremely risky and between 70% and 90% of traders lose money.

Overall, I would be very careful before doing business with profitmarketsCFD and would certainly not open an account with them to trade your money on the Stock/FOREX/Crypto Markets.

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited

I hope this resolves your enquiry.   Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
exactly what I thought

I am delighted that I have resolved your enquiry.

I wish you all the very best in resolving this matter and of course for safely navigating the current “choppy waters” in which we all find ourselves. :)

LawyerEd