12826847

My wife has been receiving Carers allowance since 03/05/2010

My wife has been receiving Carers allowance since 03/05/2010 as our son has severe Autism diagnosed on 02/06/2009.My wife has received a letter to attend an interview regarding Carers allowance and during the interview she was being told that she is not eligible for the allowance as she has been working and she has committed benefit fraudI checked the salary records for my wife and yes, she has been receiving at least £624 since 30/04/2012 and no child care expenses since then. I have attached the complete payroll summary since Apr-2012A negligent mistake has happened from my wife and it has been missed by me as well. We are happy to refund the money which we are not eligible for, but need advice on how to avoid any future complications in the case.We have now received a few letters which we need to complete before the end of this month, we also need advice on how to fill those forms.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Leeds
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Interview has been done
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i can submit some document

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My wife is really scared regarding the outcomes of criminal conviction, but it was a negligence

I can call but not until this evening.  Is that ok?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please call as soon as possible. Thanks

It would be about 7pm

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
okay, sooner the better
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
There was no answer on the call
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please can you call again

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.