INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am about to launch my business. I have 50% of the business

Customer Question

Hi I am about to launch my business. I have 50% of the business and my partner another 50%
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: in regards ***** ***** partner none, he is not contributed to the business as much as he should
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: they need to help me to write a founder agreement
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, I would like to get helped with a founder agreement as I do not think my partner is doing as much as he should
Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain further.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello, so i have built a data business with my partner, we are in the launching phase as he is not delivering up to the expectations. We have a shareholder agreement but done very vaguely. I will like to create a contract that shows what our responsabilites are and get penalised if they are not met.
Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

Okay. Have you drafted an Agreement or prepared any heads of terms?

Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.

You will.need to prepare some Heads if Terms and engage a solicitor to draft a commercial agreement for you.

The cost of this would be approximately £1000. You will be able to find details of a local solicotor on the law society website.

The web address is: www.lawsociety.org.uk

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.