How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9644
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I had Tia on 17/082021.lm taxi driver for Cheshire East l

Customer Question

Good afternoon my name is***** had Tia on 17/082021.lm taxi driver for Cheshire East l have told them. And they say l can't driver taxi for 12 months . I have been on DVLA wide site they say l don't have to tell them.please can tell how long before l can go back to work
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in crewe Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have email Cheshire East and told them l have had Tia. I was let out hospital since day.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really thank
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

You must stop driving for one month and inform DVLA:

I trust this assists