Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I had Tia on 17/082021.lm taxi driver for Cheshire East l

Customer Question

Good afternoon my name is***** had Tia on 17/082021.lm taxi driver for Cheshire East l have told them. And they say l can't driver taxi for 12 months . I have been on DVLA wide site they say l don't have to tell them.please can tell how long before l can go back to work
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in crewe Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have email Cheshire East and told them l have had Tia. I was let out hospital since day.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really thank
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You must stop driving for one month and inform DVLA: https://www.gov.uk/transient-ischaemic-attacks-and-driving

I trust this assists