Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I bought some aftershave on Amazon they told me it was lost

I bought some aftershave on Amazon they told me it was lost all I want is a refund
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Crewe Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have spoken to Amazon and put onto the sender i have asked for a refund but no response
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm not sure it's never happened to me before

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

How much was it? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
163;126.95

Hi, as discussed continue chasing the company, contact Amazon to see if they will eventually offer you any buyer guarantee for this purchase and also try your bank. That is all you can realistically do for now so give it your best shot before deciding whether to bring it to an end

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.