UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Second opinion] There are some obvious benefits to having

second opinion] There are some obvious benefits to having dual British/Greek citizenship. However as a Brit, are there any downsides to having dual citizenship? Eg tax implications, giving up sone other rights etc…Can you post this in the legal category please

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

I am a solicitor.

No, there are no other downsides other than you not receiving British consular assistance in Greece should you ever so require. Tax is a totally separate issue based on residence, domicile and so on, it has little to do with British citizenship.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Ok thanks

You are welcome.

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience